adj. having elegance or taste or refinement in manners or dress (or in this case blogs); being or in accordance with current social fashions;
Syn: Smart, chic, polished. trendy, classy, modish, voguish. (The Free Dictionary)
Having read the above definition of the fabulous award that was handed over to me by Pinay Expat, I can’t help but exclaim:
WOW! What have I done to deserve this? LOL!
I am so overwhelmed and flattered to be noticed as a stylish blogger. I haven’t posted an award of the same kind for a long, long time. That’s why this one is a “big” deal to me Thank you very much for the recognition!
RULES FOR RECEIVING THE AWARD
Thank and link back the person who gave you this award ==> Thank you heaps, Pinay Expat!
Share 7 things about yourself.
- I once dreamt of becoming a lawyer that’s why I took a Bachelor’s degree that’s a preparatory course for the Law School. I’ve recently attended the University Alumni Homecoming and it’s great to see a whole bunch of schoolmates who made it and are now lawyers.
- I always love to be trendy and different. But more often than not, I prefer to dress for comfort and not for fashion.
- I love reading since I was a kid. I’ve read Komiks when I was in Grade School. Most of my classmates tease me for doing so, LOL! My taste somehow levelled up over the years, hahaha!
- Apart from blogging, I work on a 8-5 basis as a civil servant
- I adore our Shih Tzu pup named “Ewoks“.
- It was a real frustration when Lainy’s Musings and this blog were hacked on two separate occasions. Though I was able to retrieve this blog, I was back on square one. The domain scottzprincess.com was stolen from me. I had to buy a new one. Windy tried his hardest to retrieve the huge number of comments which dates back from 2007 but unfortunately, he failed. I had to resubmit this blog to the blogging affiliate I was working with but was told that I can only write for them again once I have regained the PR as well as the traffic. Sigh! Despite the blogging setbacks, I am still here and will continue to blog for as long as there’s $$$ in writing, hahaha! But lo and behold! Writing has always been a passion. It was the first thing that lured me to blog, monetary revenue was only secondary back then, if I can say it non-hypocritically.
- I am a fan of wonderful and intelligent bloggers who can write proficiently. I wish I can properly articulate myself like they do. English is only my second language so pardon me if I am not too adept in the command of the language.
Award 15 great bloggers you know.
- Ally of In the Eyes of the Beholder
- Twerlyn of Twerlyn’s Way of Thinking
- Recel of Rare Ordinary Thoughts
- Lira of Tasteful Voyage
- Jenn of My Sweet Haven
- Juliana of Juliana’s World
- Syari of Celebrating Life
- Lynn of My So-Called World
- Honey of Honey’s Inlove
- Bill of My Piece of Paradise
- Monica of Turn U Off
- Mariuca of Wishing on a Falling Star
- Hazel of My Comfort Zone
- Nancy of Just the Way it Is
- JK of See Me for What You Will
Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award ==> I just did
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.