It has been a rather rough week again. I felt like I am the bride of the wedding I am organizing, LOL! I didn’t even have the time to take a peek at my blogs’ dashboards! Heck! Not that I am complaining but knowing me, I want everything to be in perfect order. I can only hope everything will turn out smoothly on the wedding day itself.
Anyways, I am mostly done with all the wedding invitations. I would usually be awake by 5am and singlehandedly did all the preparation till midnight. Just imagine how backbreaking it was! I am grateful though that folks at work have been helping me out. Thanks Star! 😉
1. Do you think you’re hot?
==> I don’t think I am hot but I think I am c00L! 😉
2. Upload a picture or wallpaper that you’re using at the moment.
- 3) Talk about the picture.
- ==> It’s actually an old collection of photos with different faces of me. I used to have this one as my profile photo at Facebook. I was surprised with the overwhelming comments from pals. I had to take it down and had been replaced with recent ones.
4) When was the last time you ate chicken meat?
==> Last week.
5) The song(s) you listened to recently.
==> Oh man! I’ve been too busy to even remember
7) Do you have nicknames? What are they?
==> Yes, I believe we all have one. Lainy was invented by my fiance then Windy modified it into Lainybelle.
8) Tag 8 blog owners
9) Who is your No.1?
==> None other than the Shining Star in my life, LOL! The link provided will say much of why I chose her my No. 1
10) Say something about No.5
==> Juliana is one of the blogpals I so admire when I was still a newbie. Till this very day, I continue not only as a follower but also a fan To me, she is an epitome of a modern day woman. I wish I could write as eloquently as she does, too.
11) How did you get to know No.3
==> Hmm, I think it’s from EntreCard. Recel has been frequently commenting across my blogs but since she was new to my Dashboard at the time, I never get to return her drops not until she made mention about it in her comments, LOL! I apologized and it was the beginning of a beautiful virtual relationship.
12) How about No.4
==> Ah, that’s got to be Mel 😉 She’s a newfound buddy. I like her gentle and friendly ways. She was among one of the last sponsors to have expressed her pledges for the Lainy’s Musings 3rd Blogoversary- Gravatar Contest. I look forward to developing such a strong bond with her in the future.
3) Leave a message for No.6
==> Hi Ting. It’s great to know a new blogpal. I hope to meet you in the flesh soon
14) Leave a lovey dovey message for No.2
==> That would be for the birthday celebrant, Ally. How was it, cousin dearie? I hope you had a blast. Can’t wait to see you soon again for Jick’s upcoming wedding. I can’t wait to see you wear the gown. Will definitely show off your lovely curves, hehe 😉
15) Does No.7 and No.8 have any similarities?
==> But of course! They both are beautiful and drop dead gorgeous!
16) State 5 things you know about No.1
==> She’s a doting mother to her daughter Lollii and adopted son, Ken Ken. She’s a sweet lover (ask me why, LOL!). A kind sister. A loving daughter. Most of all, she’s a good friend.
17) State the similarity of a goat and cow?
==> They both got horns.
18) How did you feel when you answer the above question?
==> I feel dumb! LOL!
I had fun folks, you better try this one!
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.
Please Enter Your Facebook App ID. Required for FB Comments. Click here for FB Comments Settings page