It has been a rather rough week again. I felt like I am the bride of the wedding I am organizing, LOL! I didn’t even have the time to take a peek at my blogs’ dashboards! Heck! Not that I am complaining but knowing me, I want everything to be in perfect order. I can only hope everything will turn out smoothly on the wedding day itself.
Anyways, I am mostly done with all the wedding invitations. I would usually be awake by 5am and singlehandedly did all the preparation till midnight. Just imagine how backbreaking it was! I am grateful though that folks at work have been helping me out. Thanks Star!
1. Do you think you’re hot?
==> I don’t think I am hot but I think I am c00L!
2. Upload a picture or wallpaper that you’re using at the moment.
- 3) Talk about the picture.
- ==> It’s actually an old collection of photos with different faces of me. I used to have this one as my profile photo at Facebook. I was surprised with the overwhelming comments from pals. I had to take it down and had been replaced with recent ones.
4) When was the last time you ate chicken meat?
==> Last week.
5) The song(s) you listened to recently.
==> Oh man! I’ve been too busy to even remember
7) Do you have nicknames? What are they?
==> Yes, I believe we all have one. Lainy was invented by my fiance then Windy modified it into Lainybelle.
Tag 8 blog owners
9) Who is your No.1?
==> None other than the Shining Star in my life, LOL! The link provided will say much of why I chose her my No. 1
10) Say something about No.5
==> Juliana is one of the blogpals I so admire when I was still a newbie. Till this very day, I continue not only as a follower but also a fan To me, she is an epitome of a modern day woman. I wish I could write as eloquently as she does, too.
11) How did you get to know No.3
==> Hmm, I think it’s from EntreCard. Recel has been frequently commenting across my blogs but since she was new to my Dashboard at the time, I never get to return her drops not until she made mention about it in her comments, LOL! I apologized and it was the beginning of a beautiful virtual relationship.
12) How about No.4
==> Ah, that’s got to be Mel She’s a newfound buddy. I like her gentle and friendly ways. She was among one of the last sponsors to have expressed her pledges for the Lainy’s Musings 3rd Blogoversary- Gravatar Contest. I look forward to developing such a strong bond with her in the future.
3) Leave a message for No.6
==> Hi Ting. It’s great to know a new blogpal. I hope to meet you in the flesh soon
14) Leave a lovey dovey message for No.2
==> That would be for the birthday celebrant, Ally. How was it, cousin dearie? I hope you had a blast. Can’t wait to see you soon again for Jick’s upcoming wedding. I can’t wait to see you wear the gown. Will definitely show off your lovely curves, hehe
15) Does No.7 and No.8 have any similarities?
==> But of course! They both are beautiful and drop dead gorgeous!
16) State 5 things you know about No.1
==> She’s a doting mother to her daughter Lollii and adopted son, Ken Ken. She’s a sweet lover (ask me why, LOL!). A kind sister. A loving daughter. Most of all, she’s a good friend.
17) State the similarity of a goat and cow?
==> They both got horns.
18) How did you feel when you answer the above question?
==> I feel dumb! LOL!
I had fun folks, you better try this one!
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.