Wonderful Weekend Awards!
Hey guys! It’s awards time yet again! I tried to post the awards I got over the past week but it wasn’t possible yesterday because there was an outage here for 5 hours. My dilated eyes also prevented me from doing so. I truly apologize for the delayed posting…
My heart is overflowing with joy because my blogger friends never forgets to include me in their list of recipients. I do hope I truly deserve all these awards
First among the list of accumulated awards is the Premio Dardos Award courtesy of the charming and lofty Mariuca of Wishing on a Falling Star . This award means so much to me. You see, not everyone gets picked to be awarded with this precious and lovely award.
The description below will tell you why:
“The Premio Dardos Award is given for recognition of cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values transmitted in the form of creative and original writing. These stamps were created with the intention of promoting fraternization between bloggers, a way of showing affection and gratitude for work that adds value to the Web.”
This is quite an honor to have received such a prestigious award! Now I would like to pass this on to deserving blogger friends:
- Uncle Che of Novice Master
- Windmill of Windmill on the Hill
- Shawie of A Grateful Heart
- Polly of Random Ramblings
- David of Basic Bloganomics
Another fabulous award was given to me by Bill of My Piece of Paradise. Finding new friends across the blogosphere is giving me a feeling of gratification. Indeed, great friends have made blogging more colorful and meaningful.
“Let’s Be Friends” Award represents:
The blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.
I am passing this on to the following:
- Bregie of Reveiling Oneself … Expressing ‘D Real Me
- Arlene of Joys in Life
- Nova of History of SuperNova and Sweet Pain
- Mary Ann of Mary Ann’s Musings
- Chinkygirlmel of Chinky Mel’s Corner
- Rosilie of A Limitless Adventure
- Mommy Elvz of Straight from the Heart
- Monica of Turn U Off
Another frienship award was awarded to me by Mommy Elvz of Straight from the Heart. Thanks so much, Mommy Elvz! I so hope I truly deserve this award! The instructions says I will have to pass this along to people I know whom have touched my heart because of their friendly attitude. Bear with me please as there are just too many of them, LOL!
- Jackie of Simply Shinade
- Bill of My Piece of Paradise
- David of Basic Bloganomics
- Gagay of walkingnewspaper
- Recel of My Written Expressions
- Babette of Babette’s Definitely Maybe!
- Twinks of Twinkletoe Writing Space
- Mariuca of My Perfume Gallery
- Sam of Show Me Your Interest
- Beth of Everything Under the Sun
And last but not the least, I was awarded 4 awards in one shot! Isn’t that great? Thanks David of Basic Bloganomics for finding the links for me…
Here are the rules:
Name 7 things/person that you love then pass this on to 7 other bloggers.
- I love the Heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ, and His Church.
- My family and faithful friends.
- My one and only “Sayang“
- I love my duties at church.
- I love watching basketball!
- I love blogging and the on-line friends I’ve made
- It’s great to be here, alive and kicking, to appreciate the beauty of life by virtue of God’s loving grace. And to Him, I return back all the glory!